Forums Events Restaurants Articles Farms Caterers Subscribe! My Account

North Carolina BBQ Forums Q&A

Got Questions? We've got Answers!
Welcome to North Carolina BBQ Forums QA Sign in | Join | Help
in Search

Why are there time gaps in the posts? - The forums were taken offline in ~2013 and were (finally) restored in 2023. Feel free to start a new thread or reply to an existing one.

Need someone to cook a pig

Last post 08-05-2009, 9:55 AM by Another_Q_Lover. 2 replies.
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  •  05-08-2009, 5:57 PM 232

Need someone to cook a pig

We are located in Apex, NC and would like to have a pig picking for our son's graduation, but can't find someone who will cook a whole hog on-site. Can anybody make a recommendation?
  •  05-12-2009, 10:09 PM 233 in reply to 232

Re: Need someone to cook a pig

High there, my name is Kevin Cameron and I have a BBQ Catering Company called Partners in Swine BBQ (www.partnersinswine.com) and I am in Zebulon, but actually grew up in Apex in Green Level. If you can call me at 252-230-5310 I would be glad to try to help you. Or you can email me at swinepartner@gmail.com.
  •  08-05-2009, 9:55 AM 247 in reply to 232

Re: Need someone to cook a pig

I suppose you have already found someone to cater a pig-pick'n for the graduation, but for future reference you can contact me at:  ave12369@hotmail.com.  My father-in-law and I are in the Q-catering business and would love to assist with your celebrations.  "Eddie's BBQ & Catering" is our business name.  We specialize in barbecue, but also do a lot of hors d'oeuvre affairs (wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversary parties, other receptions), and other "sit-down" meals.
    Tom (aka "Another_Q_Lover" & "BBQ.TOM")
    CMJ w/ KCBS
    CBJ w/ MBN, NCPC, NCBS, & NCBBQA
    OBJ w/ BBQ Critic.com
    CTC w/ KCBS
    Pitmaster and Chef - 4 Lil' Pigs Competition Barbecue Team
    Author of "A 'Q' Review"
View as RSS news feed in XML